[Vision2020] youth soccer and field space in Moscow

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Oct 7 13:25:28 PDT 2005

I thank you for this info. I no longer have young sons in Moscow so have
lost track of these issues. But, I am not a part of the 'not in my backyard'
crowd. I had a feeling that we needed the new fields and now I am sure of
it. The kids fight for fields for many sports and have for awhile. I am very
much in favor of the skate park also. I did have three sons at home once and
I am well aware of how much they need to be kept busy doing positive things.
As a community it is to our advantage to keep our kids busy. I will be
watching what the new candidates say.
Thanks