[Vision2020] Want Ad

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:50:59 PDT 2005

Looking for a good master, one who can pull my strings and tell me what to
do.  Will work for pints of PBR and cover charges to John's Alley.  Please
someone be my master as I feel left out of the loop since Dougie and Dale
have their master already.  I want to be somebody!  Carl, will you be my
master?

Tim

P.S. Dougie, who exactly do you think I am looking for?  Will Doug Wilson
solve all of my problems?

Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness.
-John Africa, Strategic Revolution