[Vision2020] Wayne's false perspective

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 17:08:43 PDT 2005

Wayne entertains us with:

"On the night I was first introduced to Donovan (at
> the Latah County Courthouse), he made the following
> assertions to me and to at least two or three others
> that were included in the conversation:
>
> 1.    He was Linda Pike's campaign manager.
> 2.    He was a political consultant for Linda Pike.
> 3.    He had devised (and he described it) a
> realignment plan for the county commissioner
> districts and that, if elected, Pike would try to
> get his plan implemented."

Would love to hear who these two or three other people
were Wayne?

I have been mistakenly called Linda's Campaign Manager
before by others. However, I always corrected them. I
also worked on all the other democratic campaigns in
the county, I was not their manager's either.  I do
number crunching, vote counting, and understand who
votes and when, and I get off my ass and deliver
fliers. But I am not, nor have I ever been, a campaign
manager, I am not worthy of that title.

Thanks for the laughs,

Donovan J Arnold

--- Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:

> For the record:
>
> On the night I was first introduced to Donovan (at
> the Latah County Courthouse), he made the following
> assertions to me and to at least two or three others
> that were included in the conversation:
>
> 1.    He was Linda Pike's campaign manager.
> 2.    He was a political consultant for Linda Pike.
> 3.    He had devised (and he described it) a
> realignment plan for the county commissioner
> districts and that, if elected, Pike would try to
> get his plan implemented.
>
> V 2020 stalwarts can decide for themselves who and
> what to believe.
>
> Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
> deco at moscow.com

=== message truncated ===>