[Vision2020] Re: Not a city resident (Donovan Arnold)

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Oct 3 11:15:14 PDT 2005

While Linda may have also done a good job, Jack Nelson has also done a good job. He has the Troy area in back of him also. Does Linda have one of the outside areas behind her like that. I confess...I don't remember from the election. I used to live in Troy and knew Jack from that time and he will once again get my vote.