[Vision2020] Already have it!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:31:55 PDT 2005

"Of course this would mean Wal-Mart would then get
about 200 votes and Christ Church about 800."

If a WalMart worker lives in Moscow and is REGISTERED to vote, they already
have that right.  CCer's who live in Moscow and are REGISTERED are in the
same boat - they can vote in City elections.  BTW, the 800 number you site
includes the children of CC.  There are  a few CCer's who don't live in
Moscow or even in Latah County - do you think they should vote?  They
certainly do have a lot to say and have done a lot to affect Moscow in the
past 10 years - I don't see you complaining about them( nor do I expect to.)

J  ;)