[Vision2020] Not a city resident

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 16:21:09 PDT 2005

Donovan et. al.

Let's focus on the essential facts of this discussion.

I trust this question is not too long?

Does someone who lives in the Moscow School District, with children or
grandchildren attending Moscow public schools, have any valid reasons to be
concerned about the affairs of the city where their children attend school?

Rose has had children, and now has grandchildren, in MSD, she lives in MSD,