[Vision2020] Wilson's MA thesis

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 06:50:50 PDT 2005

Arnold, Arnold, Arnold -

Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson is a public figure.  I will not go into into
detail of what that entails.  Simply put, the crossbar concerning public
figures is considerably lower than it is for private citizens.  It's not
like we are discussing missed National Guard meetings, huh?

As far as discussing your scholastic records on a public website is
concerned, I am certain that I would find it no more entertaining than
watching paint dry.

Take care, Moscow.