[Vision2020] Wilson's MA thesis

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 01:00:50 PDT 2005

Mr. Gier,

If Mr. Wilson was one of your students I do not
believe that it is ethical for you to be talking about
his performance as a student on a public website. This
includes what classes he took or did not take from
you, or what portions of a thesis he completed or did
not complete. I know if I had a former teacher of mine
discussing my performance or anything else about me as
student on a public website I would not be happy about
it and would most likely report it to the educational
institution where they were employed. I think some of
your comments boarder on breach of confidentiality
between a student and teacher.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold