[Vision2020] The crazy side of the line

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:47:53 PST 2005

" I don't think Leave It To Beaver perfectly
represents a Christian Ideal, but as illustration, it seems to beat the
schism, disrespect, autonomy, immorality, and instability of the typical
modern family."  The Cleaver family never existed in real life.  There has
never been a Ward, June, Wally, and Beaver family.  No family was like that.
  Ever.

                                                       Carl Westberg Jr.