[Vision2020] Southern Fantasy

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 21:28:02 PST 2005

Michael is the one who is bent out of shape by what he
perceives as "moral decline" in comparison of the
Grand Old South versus the present day United States
of America.  Make your case, Michael, using whatever
definitions and data you feel you need to rely on.

-Scott

--- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>