[Vision2020] Southern Fantasy

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 09:50:16 PST 2005

"At least I can demonstrate scientific advance  between 1850 and 2005. Can you demonstrate moral decline for that same  period?" John-D

  This all depends on  what is considered acceptable data collection and the definition of "moral decline".

  -DJA

John D <johnd550 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Michael <metzler at moscow.com> wrote:

  > John D.,

  > Remarkable response.  I said that the old America was more “respectable,” not
  > more “pleasant.”   Apparently, you think scientific advance makes up for
  > moral decline, which is perfect commentary to where we are now at.

  At least I can demonstrate scientific advance between 1850 and 2005. Can you demonstrate moral decline for that same period?

 Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free._____________________________________________________
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com