[Vision2020] Is walmart the only company that is wrong about healthcare?

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Sat Nov 26 11:27:40 PST 2005

           Everything is relative, Patty. I could point out all the things
that UofI does that 'makes life hard,' such as withholding one pay period a
few years ago, making it hard to pay the bills. And cutting back on health
insurance for spouses, chipping away at benefits, exceedingly low salaries
in many departments, and things of that sort. But then, there are plenty of
good things that I could say about working at the UofI also. I'll bet you
could find plenty of Wal-mart employees who would say the same about
Wal-mart. Hey... what about those friendly Wal-mart-employed smiling folk on
the Wal-mart TV ads that point out how Wal-mart saved them from Cancer or
whatever?...

Bob Dickow, Troublemaker