[Vision2020] 3-steps

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 23 20:21:48 PST 2005

Arnold stated:

"I have no doubt however, that there are members of Christ Church that a[re]
bigots, just as there are bigots in every organization."

Note to His Whineyness and Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney":  You heard it here
first.  This quote would go nicely on Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog).  Feel
free, in fact I encourage you, to use it.

Question:  Just who do you think that Arnold is referring to?

Take care, Moscow.

"If you are interested in keeping working conditions poor and inhuman in
China, Honduras, Mexico, and Bangladesh, you should buy as many American
products as possible.  If foreigners do not get our money, they cannot
improve working conditions for the poor in those countries."

- Donovan J. Arnold (November 22, 2005)