[Vision2020] BUY AMERICAN BUY WAL-MART

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 23 05:39:11 PST 2005

Arnold stated:

“If you are interested in keeping working conditions poor and inhuman in
China, Honduras, Mexico, and Bangladesh, you should buy as many American
products as possible.  If foreigners do not get our money, they cannot
improve working conditions for the poor in those countries.”

Arnold.  Arnold.  Arnold.

Yes.  I am interested in improving foreign economies.  It would be great if
Mexico paid its labor force a living wage.  But, my first priorities are at
home.  Every product manufactured overseas and sold here in the Nifty Fifty
(USA) amounts to lost revenue here.  Every time we purchase a product
manufactured here, it benefits that manufacturer and its employees, and keep
that manufacturer in business that much longer, which means food on the
dinner tables of American families.

However, I do want to thank you for the new signature.  I think I will call
it “Arnold on Global Economies.”  Whatchat think?  Catchy, huh?

Take care, Moscow.

 “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”

  _____