[Vision2020] Let Induction Discussion Continue Onlist--or not

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Nov 21 17:38:41 PST 2005

This is a unmoderated forum.  If some are not interested in a thread/subject they need not pursue it.

Some threads are more complex than others.  Therefore, the posts discussing them will be longer and more complex.

Ted Moffett suggested a nice way for a V 2020er to avoid downloading long posts (and other emails):  Get a free 2+ gigabyte email account at Google Mail (Gmail) and only download to your browser those posts/emails that interest you.  The storage of these emails remains at Google and not on your machine.

If any one needs special instructions on how to get a Gmail account, please send me your email address and I will see that Gmail sends you an enrollment invitation.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com