[Vision2020] Let Induction Discussion Continue Onlist

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 13:35:14 PST 2005

Don et. al.

Personally, I don't care if someone wants to discuss the Mariners on
Vision2020.

But why attack the posts on induction?

We get an onslaught of reporting on sports on TV, Radio, Newspapers,
Magazines, etc., so explain why Vision2020 is an appropriate place to discuss the
Mariners?

What difference does it really make if the Mariners win, lose or go bust for
the future of Moscow?

Why do you and others complain about the discussion of induction, yet say
nothing about the posts on the Mariners that have been ongoing for years?

If the complaints about posts that are deemed not important for Moscow or its
future are to be fair minded, they should go after every subject that is not
important to the future of Moscow.

Or perhaps you'd like to explain why what happens to the Mariners really
matters to the future of Moscow?

At least the improved critical thinking skills that the discussion of
induction may inspire has some educational value.

Given how many people are suckered by propaganda coming from various sources
in our world, it appears there is need for the improved critical thinking
skills that the discussion of induction might offer.

Ted Moffett