[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl (Jr.) Show - November 20, 2005

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 20 18:12:16 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

This evening's episode of the Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl (Jr.)
Show was generously seasoned with Bro C's continued satirizing of George
Bush and Auntie's support for our troops, veterans, and soon-to-be veterans.

What better way to close out the show than with the Friglets' version of "At
Forty-three", Auntie's satirization (if there is such a word) of her recent
birthday.  Auntie admits to only being 39.  My warning to Auntie:  Enjoy
life and take it easy.  Remember, Jack Benny died at 39.

Bro C's humor as he reflects on the news of the day, coupled with Auntie's
"Take No Prisoners" attitude makes me want to stay tuned "when I'm
sixty-four".

As always you may download and listed to this show at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

Take care, Moscow.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.