[Vision2020] The Neo-Confederacy at Logos School, induction

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sun Nov 20 18:06:54 PST 2005

Don Wrote:

I hope the next post on induction is sent offlist.

Certainly there are many important issues in Moscow, but I don't think
"induction" is one. I only say this because "induction" has been "onlist"
for a long time.

Me:

Some share your concerns and some don't; I'm sympathetic, which means I'll
try over time to steer the discussion back to the more explicitly
religious/local issues.  Wayne is committed to this to I believe, and he is
steering the conversation at this time.  I think there were some profound
points made a little while back regarding censorship, open forum, etc; I'd
recommend looking back at those posts if you haven't seen them yet. Of
course, I think a firm grasp on induction is one of the most important
'intellectual' skills folks on this list could ever gain; thus, it is hard
for me to likewise encourage Wayne to take it off list at this time.  One
frequent contributor emailed me privately and told me to never back down on
posting on induction (!).

But I do think we should bring it back to the problem of evil real quick and
integrate it with a likely debate on a closely associated issue with Dr.
Gier.

Michael Metzler