[Vision2020] The Neo-Confederacy at Logos School

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sun Nov 20 12:27:12 PST 2005

Wayne,

When I said "I'm still fairly new around here" I was referring to Vision
2020 and many of its oddities that I'm still familiarizing myself with.  I
am still clueless as to what an "insider/outsider" is.  I asked a sincere
question and I did not lie or contradict myself at all.   I think I've
accomplished what I would want to for the most part regarding your "problem
of evil" argument that has now turned into a discussion about induction.  I
think I'm going to take a bit of a break from vision 2020, so I'll see you
all sometime again in the near future.

Thanks

Michael Metzler

Wayne Wrote:

You have repeatedly said on this forum that you have been here 8 - 9 years.
In fact in an email from yesterday you said:

"Hey, it has only been about 8 years I think."

That statement does not sit well with another statement you made in an email
that shortly followed it.

"I'm still fairly new around here."

Evidently you did not read my post to you about hidden premises/assumptions
and unnecessary/irrelevant premises, etc.  Your false statement:

"I'm still fairly new around here."

is not necessary in order to get an answer to the question you posed:

"What is a 'Christ Church insider/outsider'?"

I am very disappointed by your behavior in this instance.