[Vision2020] Possible businesses, possible location for arts colony

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 08:17:22 PST 2005

Nils

Great idea.  I suggested another alternative, using the unused space in the
1912 Building, to Bruce.  I have to admit that your idea is one heck of a
more interesting one, though admittedly more costly.

Thing is that though it might not meet the requirements of the zoning codes,
a non-profit museum at the edge of the CBD woud be a fantastic draw for
getting people into shops in downtown.

So the real question to me is how do we go about setting up an Idaho Museum
of Art, getting it endowed and getting broader support for building it?

Phil Nisbet