[Vision2020] Anyone at the Wilson forum in December, 2003

Nicholas Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Sat Nov 19 01:39:25 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries,

I've been in India for the past five weeks, and, because of poor
internet connections and limited time, I've been able to read all the
postings but not reply in any way until now.

I'm in the process of replying to Tom Garfield's recent letter to the
editor.  Wayne Fox has already helped me locate a photo of Robert E.
Lee's portrait hanging in a Logos classroom.

All I have to do now is to confirm that the Confederate flag was
displayed at a Logos social function.  I believe that Doug Wilson
admitted this in his open forum in December, 2003, but I got this
information second hand.  Andrews Schwamm wrote a letter to the editor
right after the forum in which he confirmed that Wilson said this.

Were any you visionaries at the the forum and can any of you confirm
Wilson's statement?

More will follow.  After such a long time not posting I'm gleefully
ignoring all posting rules.

Nick Gier