[Vision2020] Gambinos and WalMart

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Nov 18 21:44:40 PST 2005

I just saw the documentary on "Wal-Mart:  The High Cost of Low Prices" at
the Unitarian Church tonight and would recommend it heartily (which no doubt
makes Dale Courtney want to puke).  I know that I have been wrong in
blithely ignoring what I knew before to be true about shopping there, and
I'm chagrined to see how I've rationalized my decision to do so as one of
"good stewardship" or some other righteous-sounding drivel.  No more.  My
conscience is stricken, and cheap tube socks and school supplies ain't worth
it.

On another note, does anyone know what happened with Gambino's?  One of the
delights of my life on the Palouse was a plate of linguine with Gambino's
marinara and Italian sausage enhanced by a glass or two of Merlot, and I
sincerely hope its closure is a temporary thing.  Can anyone fill me in?  Is
there hope for a re-opening?

keely emerine mix