[Vision2020] Creme de la Crap

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 17 16:33:42 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

This just in from Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson's blog:

http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1619

"Creme de la Creme
Topic: Moscow Diversity Cleansing

A few days ago, a comment on one of my posts noted that Southern Slavery As
It Was had been dropped from the banned and/or challenged list of the
American Booksellers Foundation for Free Expression. Today when I had a
moment, I went to check, and, sure enough, there our booklet wasn't. In
other words, not only was our little booklet banned initially, making it to
a banned book list (what an honor!), but then it was subsequently banned
from the banned book list. This now makes me officially one of the most
conservative people in America. Banned from a banned book list! This is
better than making the sweet sixteen.

It is hard to be certain how this surprassing honor for me developed, but I
would warrant that our local busy-pants intoleristas have been making some
frenetic phone calls. This is something they specialize in, and I would like
to formally note their exceptional diligence. Try to imagine them as Joseph
McCarthy, only without the real communists to chase. These are folks with a
real sense of mission."

Wise up, Doug Boy!

You're no longer news.  You are BORING.  The absence of any mention of your
old rag bares that out.  I seriously doubt that any of the Nasty Nine (Plus)
have wasted the time or effort in such a meaningless pursuit as you allege.

One question, though:  Does your new rag "Black and Tan" come in two-ply?

Take care, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"