[Vision2020] Economics of Business

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 16 16:58:38 PST 2005

I don't know if this information is more current (Tidyman's isn't listed) or
more dated, but the following comes from the Moscow Chamber of Commerce web
site:

"(Some figures may represent a combination of both full-time and part-time
employees.)
University of Idaho               3,900
Gritman Medical Center          400
Moscow School District          321
Best Western University Inn    200
Wal-Mart                               200
Latah County, ID                    160
City of Moscow, ID                 150
Latah Health Services             124
Winco Foods                         114"
http://www.moscowchamber.com/OurCommunity/Economic_Indicators/Economic_Indic
ators.htm

FWIW,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****