[Vision2020] Economics of Business and new development

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Nov 16 16:39:01 PST 2005

Kai,

I am not sure your speculation about a potential bio-diesel refinery is
correct.  Perhaps if the impacts were  known and not overly sever such a
proposal would fly.

Most would agree with your main proposal:  Keep brains around and use them
for economic development and benefit.  I think there some very good reasons
why this hasn't happened and they are not because Latah county is
necessarily seen anti-clean businesses.    There are several kinds of
industries/businesses that would fit in and be welcomed by most.

Perhaps if some of the local business "leaders" approached this problem
without their hands out, we could all benefit.

W.