[Vision2020] Ralph, Beer, Cats, Sex, Berith, & Apostle Paul

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Nov 14 11:23:29 PST 2005

Michael writes:

"I'm working on a debate with Wilson on this matter right now."

Warning!

Michael, if your livelihood depends in any way upon being in the good graces of Christ Church Capon Douglas Wilson, do not win the debate. Those that disagree with Wilson are soon disgraced and departed.

Case in point:  The imminently qualified, charming, and impressive past music master at NSA.  After he voted not to elevate dimbulb Christ Church Capon Jr Nathan Wilson to the status of Full Fellow, he was terminated.  There are other cases:  one in Canon Press was a subject of discussion previously on V 2020.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com