[Vision2020] RE: Induction, Bridgid, HTML, Aaaargh!

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sat Nov 12 16:17:19 PST 2005

While there are no rules for Vision2020, since there is no enforcement,
several times the subscribers (members) have reached a consensus on
acceptable behavior for posting.
As I recall, that consensus included:
First, posts should be signed (and not with a bogus name)
Second, discussions should be civil and not libelous
Third, individual subscribers should not try to dominate the discussion by
posting more than twice daily.
Fourth, discussions which become redundant and of interest to only a handful
of subscribers should be taken off the V2020 list.
BL