[Vision2020] Induction, Bridgid, HTML, Aaaargh!

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Nov 12 12:05:25 PST 2005

My last post until next week:

As interpreted by Swanson, I also generally agree with Hellen; I would
prefer more careful selection of what posters decided to send in. However, I
also agree with Sunil's comments to this very issue yesterday (or the day
before).  Given the nature of what contributors often find of current
interest in Moscow and given many explicit affirmations by contributors to
this issue, we clearly cannot segregate theology, religion, and philosophy
from local politics.  I don't think anyone necessarily disagrees with this,
but I figured it worth noting.

Swanson wrote:

agree with Ellen.  Are you all trying to bore the rest of us to tears or
wear out our Delete button?

How about taking it offline or honoring the one post a day guideline.

Thanks,

B. J. Swanson