[Vision2020] Induction

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Nov 12 10:45:00 PST 2005

Ellen Wrote:

Hey Guys. . . how about taking this back and forth dialogue offline.  Maybe
it's time you establish a nice little "buddylist" among yourselves because I
don't think this concerns our community, was the intent of vision2020, or is
of interest to the majority of subscribers.

Ellen (my delete button is wearing out) Roskovich

Me:

Whew; you are not the only one tired of the delete button! Ok, I'll try to
limit the discussion cats, HTML, Bridget the medieval goddess.  Wayne's
argument that proves theism and Christianity false is a bit irrelevant to
Moscow.  It is also becoming apparent that many on this list are not very
concerned about the principles of appropriate reasoning.  (man, I feel like
I'm really starting to fit in around here)

Sorry, Wayne.  Just remember what the politicians did to Socrates and take
courage.  Your not allow in the world; I'm always here for you. Buddy to
buddy.

Michael Metzler