[Vision2020] Wayne

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Nov 12 08:22:19 PST 2005

Michael,

Google for information on Anthony Flew.

Although I once met, listened to, and briefly discussed/debated certain issues in what was then called Ordinary Language Philosophy, and I have used a few short remarks of his on the Euthyphro, I do not follow his work and for reasons given below am not interested in following a posting thread on Anthony Flew at this time.  When we finish the main threads of our discussion/investigation, [Q1] and [Q2], perhaps Anthony Flew may be of interest.  Perhaps not.

When you have time, I await your response to the two questions I asked in my last email on exploring the induction process.  Since the definitions posed for your examination are but a subset of the orthodox logic definitions, I expect little disagreement on what I have written so far.  Being limited, I am just barely able to handle one philosophical subject at a time.  A discussion about the induction process and its implication for certain philosophical/theological issues the thread of interest now, I can even remotely handle now.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com