[Vision2020] Saint Brigid, beer and a song (was St. Brigid, beer and cats)

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 11 16:25:42 PST 2005

A song for Aaron Rench and Michael Metzler to sing to the tune of
Mickey Gilley's "How the girl's all get prettier at closing time:"

How the girls all get holier at closing time,
How all they all begin to look like Christian Saints
How the girls all get holier at closing time
Through the bottom of my beer glass
I think I might see Brigid's ass
Or is that a reflection of my own face!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: Boys, you still don't know what the hell you're talking about re:
Brigid, and you have compounded your error with your mythology of St.
Patrick.  Worse, from a theogical standpoint, you also still have not
answered my question about Reformed Christians fooling about with
Christian Saints.  Just what do you think you're doing?  What will it
take to Knox some sense into you?

PPS: Oh, how I hope you encounter Brigid in heaven and dare to expect
her to serve you a beer.  Ask her for a cigar, too, would you?  Nothing
I like to see more in the heavens than a couple of shooting stars . . .