[Vision2020] Joan and the Celtic Goddess (a correction)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:15:02 PST 2005

B/c, as Bishop (ruler) of Moscow, he can make things happen!

Definition of Bhishop:  A high-ranking Christian cleric, in modern churches
usually in charge of a diocese (towns) and in some churches regarded as
having received the highest ordination (even if it's self ordination) in
unbroken succession from the apostles.  (Just ask Doug who his "ancestors"
are.)

I'll take cream with my TEA (sorry - old Irish in me.)

J  ;)