[Vision2020] Politics?

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Nov 10 09:52:41 PST 2005

Bill London Writes:

Whatever reason, Guyer's departure does not reflect on the political nature
of Christ Church, it only means that Christ Church could not rely on Guyer.

Me:

I'm dead doctor, I'm really dead, said Fred.

No, said the doctor, look, let me cut your finger.  There, you see, you are
bleeding.

Oh, said Fred, I never new dead men bled!

I was willing to charitably and sympathetically discuss how strong or week
the evidence of Guyer's leaving was regarding the political nature of Christ
Church.  I was not willing to entertain the thought that it provided no
evidence whatsoever.

Michael Metzler