[Vision2020] Re: Evolution: What About Oliver? Half-Human Half Chimp

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 09:42:28 PST 2005

How does Oliver fit into this debate?

This half-chimp half human that use to live in an area
populated by humans was discovered and had many human
traits, it was later discovered that:

"blood tests revealed Oliver had 47 chromosomes — one
more than a human and one less than a chimp.

hthttp/wwwwwotten.com/library/crcryptozoologyuhumanzee

and a more serious article:

hthttp/wwwwwibigfootencountersom/creatures/ololiverathtm
More on our missing link friend and the like:

hthttp/wwwwwaparascopeom/en/crcryptozooimissingLinksthtm

Not that I am defending creationism scientifically, I
think it is an opinion, and an unfounded one at that,
but how many of these so called missing links are the
failed genetic offspring between humans and chimps? It
is gross to think about, but it must have happened and
Oliver is evidence that humans and chimps can produce
offspring.

-DJDJA

--- Phil NiNisbetpcpcnisbethohotmailom> wrote:

> Michael
>
> Its common for most people to think of what has been
> termed the Missing
> Links in a chain of slow but gradual evolution and
> then to sally forth into
> the field and try to find locations which contain
> fossil evidence of these
> 'gaps' or use them as a means of claiming that
> evolution does not exist.
>
> Darwin's gradualism requires there to be an almost
> unbroken chain of slowly
> evolving creatures along any species line and if his
> work were correct,
> there night just be a point to that exercise.  But
> we live in an evolution
> which simply does not work that way.
>
> The reason that there are 'gaps' is that off in the
> edges of a habitat,
> where the feeding is not as good and the climate is
> not so nice and the
> conditions are simply tougher, the members of the
> species have a chance to
> adapt and evolve.  Those areas are a very small part
> of the range and one
> that can be easily lost and not preserved in the
> geological record.  We have
> 'gaps' because that’s how it works.
>
> Unfortunately, kids are taught Darwinian Gradualism
> in school.  That concept
> is as dead as the Dodo.  But unfortunately,
> biologists are not often
> required to take Paleontology and learn the concepts
> of punctuated
> gradualism and not too many Geologists or
> Paleontologists head over to teach
> school.
>
> Phil NiNisbet>

> Express yourself instantly with MSMSNessenger!
> Download today - it's FREE!

hthttp/messenger.msmsnlick-ururlom/go/ononm200471ave/direct/01/