[Vision2020] Evolution's Sky

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:26:36 PST 2005

Hansen

As Dan and as Crabtree note, folker of the time Rueben Zimmerman, a nice
Jewish boy with a lyrical poetry tradition, write All Along the Watch
Towers.  But still a nice dodge to the real questions.

What do you think evolution is?

Is what is currently being taught in schools as 'evolution' science or is it
religio-philospophical?

Phil Nisbet