[Vision2020] The Final Election Results

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 22:48:15 PST 2005

Congratulations to:

Nancy Chaney

Aaron Ament

Bob Stout
John Weber
Bill Lambert

Please use your offices wisely.

Kit Craine lost by just a few votes.

Congratulations to all the candidates that ran for
making it to the end.

Also, special thanks to Peg Hamlett, Joann Mack, and
Jon Kimberly for your service to the community as
members of the City Council.

I hope that all the candidates consider running again
in the next election.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold