[Vision2020] Election Results?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 8 20:44:00 PST 2005

 Thanks to suggestion of a kind V2020 reader, I thought I'd pass along the
following for anyone else who may be interested:
http://www.latah.id.us/Elections/#Election

Earlier there was nothing, but I just checked again & see:
"October 8, 2005 Election: Results will be posted below throughout the night
on November 8, 2005 starting after 8:30 PM"

No results yet, but I'm glad to know where to keep checking  :-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****