[Vision2020] Re: Homosexuality

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 8 19:04:04 PST 2005

Amongst many other wonderful points, Joe Campbell wrote:
"Based on this analysis, I conclude that there is no real argument here.
There is just some sick feeling that you and Doug have when you think of
Adam and Steve. Stop thinking of them!  Think, instead, about how to get
more love and compassion in the world!"

Amen!

Joe also wrote:
"I have to go back to work, so I doubt that I'll contribute more on Vision
2020 for awhile."

I'm quite sorry to read that your V2020 contributions will likely decrease
for awhile as I thoroughly enjoy them.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****