[Vision2020] answering Courtney's blog

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 8 10:54:34 PST 2005

RE:  Rumored fliers and write-in mayors

I don't want to register to participate in Dale Courtney's blog, but I do
check it out fairly regularly, and it seems that one of his correspondents,
Dave, thinks I should stop gossiping about rumored fliers encouraging Doug
Wilson as a write-in candidate.  I emailed Dale this morning to say this,
but he hasn't posted my comment, so:

I should have been more clear -- I am not assuming that whoever came up with
such a flier, if it exists, has the currying of NSA students' favor at
heart.  I wasn't thinking it came from NSA.

No harm, no foul, no gossip.  THIS is gossip:  Did you hear Angelina's
leaving Brad for Carl Westberg?????

And more gossip:  Keely uses her birth (maiden) name AND her husband's last
name, Dale.  It does make wordplay on "Mix" a little tougher, but the
accuracy to which you desire to be held requires that you identify her
correctly.  (I hear she's been married to this guy for 21 years, still loves
him, and that he digs the whole "double-surname" bit, too . . . whoa . . . )

keely