[Vision2020] kirk email

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Nov 8 10:53:56 PST 2005

Is Christ Church a political organization?
Sure, and that has been obvious for years (for example, on 7/1/02, Doug Wilson testified before the Moscow City Council on the nudity ordinance representing his congregation as a voting bloc)
Is that a problem for Christ Church?
Yup.  Due to tax law, etc, churches are not supposed to pursue a political agenda and certainly not supposed to support individual candidates.  Dale Courtney (who is not a church official for the deniability reason) skirts the very edge of that law with his support message and "questionaire"
BL