[Vision2020] kirk email

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Nov 7 19:13:02 PST 2005

J Wrote:

But, they are NOT being political and have no political agenda...yeah, right
and the London Bridge is still for sale, for a reduced price no less.

Me:

I'm not getting the argument.  I'm inclined to wonder what Christ Church
would have to do in order to demonstrate that they do not have a political
agenda (as relevantly understood).  Perhaps this is actually a reasonable
question that someone would like to venture a question for.   One thing that
was clear about Dale's email is that it was important to vote this year
since it might decide the destiny of NSA.  We'd like NSA to be able to stay
put and I'd personally not like a huge vacant building on Main street.  If
this is what it means to have a political agenda, then fine, you win.
Christ Church has a political agenda. We've been caught red handed; you've
figured us out. Case closed.  Now, could we get back to the more exciting
things in life like the Knowledge, the Problem of Evil, and the Nature of

Thanks!

Michael Metzler