[Vision2020] Apology to supporters

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 7 23:02:57 PST 2005

Kit, I am sorry that your ad didn't get published today.  The link is nice,
but I am copying the names of your supporters for those who might be too
lazy to click on it.  Anyone who has Marshall Comstock, Bill London, Phil
Nisbet and Lois Blackburn endorsing them, along with a stack of other
interesting folks needs to be throwing that list out to the public.  In a
year with a divided electorate, that's impressive.  Good luck!  Bruce
Livingston

Kit's list:

      JOIN US —

      Cast Your Vote for

      Katherine “Kit” Craine

      Terry Abraham · Aaron Ament · Barb Anderson · Clifton Anderson ·
Phyllis Anderson · Molly Banks · Aly Bean · Lois Blackburn · Jo Bohna ·
Wendelyn Bolles · Janice Boughton · Kevin Brackney · Dan Brown · Shirley
Caldwell · Jim Calvert · Susan Calvert · Ed Christian · Kathy Christian ·
Dot Clanton · Marshall Comstock · Janet Craine · Don Crawford · Ciara Cusack
· Amy Desrosier · Betsy Dickow · Sherry Dodson · John Drew · Shirley Drew ·
Alethia Fasolino · Barbara Fitzpatrick · Dick Fitzpatrick · John Foltz ·
Diane French · David Giese · Roger Hayes · Tim Hillebrand · Evan Holmes ·
Tom Ivie · Lisa Johnson · Mary Kawula · Beth King · Brad King · Sarah
Koerber · Nina Konsantinova · Kathy Barnard LaPointe · Tom LaPointe · Jan
Levengood · Rich Levengood · Bruce Livingston · Bill London · Saundra Lund ·
Kris Matson · Amy Mazer · Ron McFarland · John McIlroy · Valerie McIlroy ·
Bill McLaughton · Jim Meyer · Kim Meyer · Becky Miller · Bruce Miller · Sue
Minder · Joan Muneta · Phillip C. Nisbet · Chris Norden · Katie Old · Pam
Palmer · Dave Peckham · Rick Penticoff · Linda Pike · Cathy Porter · Jack
Porter · Jane Pritchett · Marg Raunio · Debbie Reynolds · Marta Robertson ·
Gene Rosa · April Rubino · John Rubion · Nancy Savage · Marsha Schoeffler ·
Jama Sebald · Kathy Service · Annie Shull · Pearl Snyder · Mark Solomon ·
Roderick Sprague · Jyotsna Sreenivasan · Ruby Stroschein · Tom Stroschein ·
Gail Taber · Joe Thompson · Brenda von Wandruszka · Ray von Wandruszka ·
Steve Waylett · Priscilla Wegars · Barbara Wells · Lynn Wells-Tanimoto