[Vision2020] Apology to supporters

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Mon Nov 7 18:40:36 PST 2005

This may not be appropriate for Vision2020, but I am hoping to reach my
supporters who gave permission to use their names in a newspaper ad
endorsing me.

I apologize. I meant to have this ad appear before the election.  I
scheduled it to appear in the Daily News tonight (Monday, November
7th), but due to an error on the part of the Daily News, it will not
appear until tomorrow.

The best I can do now is to publish the list of my supporters here and
on my web page at:
  (http://www.geocities.com/kitcraine/endorsements.htm).

Thanks for your support.

Kit Craine

----------- The ad would have said:

JOIN US —
Cast Your Vote for
Katherine “Kit” Craine

Terry Abraham · Aaron Ament · Barb Anderson · Clifton Anderson ·
Phyllis Anderson · Molly Banks · Aly Bean · Lois Blackburn · Jo Bohna ·
Wendelyn Bolles · Janice Boughton · Kevin Brackney · Dan Brown ·
Shirley Caldwell · Jim Calvert · Susan Calvert · Ed Christian · Kathy
Christian · Dot Clanton · Marshall Comstock · Janet Craine · Don
Crawford · Ciara Cusack · Amy Desrosier · Betsy Dickow · Sherry Dodson
· John Drew · Shirley Drew · Alethia Fasolino · Barbara Fitzpatrick ·
Dick Fitzpatrick · John Foltz · Diane French · David Giese · Roger
Hayes · Tim Hillebrand · Evan Holmes · Tom Ivie · Lisa Johnson · Mary
Kawula · Beth King · Brad King · Sarah Koerber · Nina Konsantinova ·
Kathy Barnard LaPointe · Tom LaPointe · Jan Levengood · Rich Levengood
· Bruce Livingston · Bill London · Saundra Lund · Kris Matson · Amy
Mazer · Ron McFarland · John McIlroy · Valerie McIlroy · Bill
McLaughton · Jim Meyer · Kim Meyer · Becky Miller · Bruce Miller · Sue
Minder · Joan Muneta · Phillip C. Nisbet · Chris Norden · Katie Old ·
Pam Palmer · Dave Peckham · Rick Penticoff · Linda Pike · Cathy Porter
· Jack Porter · Jane Pritchett · Marg Raunio · Debbie Reynolds · Marta
Robertson · Gene Rosa · April Rubino · John Rubion · Nancy Savage ·
Marsha Schoeffler · Jama Sebald · Kathy Service · Annie Shull · Pearl
Snyder · Mark Solomon · Roderick Sprague · Jyotsna Sreenivasan · Ruby
Stroschein · Tom Stroschein · Gail Taber · Joe Thompson · Brenda von
Wandruszka · Ray von Wandruszka · Steve Waylett · Priscilla Wegars ·
Barbara Wells · Lynn Wells-Tanimoto