[Vision2020] Sprawl! (and election 2005)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 6 15:02:23 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Arnold stated:

"The MOST important characteristic of a mayor is their competency to run the
city."

Yes, Arnold - That and his/her ability to appoint balanced commissions, ones
without a hidden agenda.

Arnold further profoundly stated:

"Voting for or against a city council member solely based on their stated
opinion of one, two, or even three hot button issues at this moment is an
irresponsible use of your voting power."

You might be on to something, Arnold.  Why let an election be denigrated by
allowing citizens to apply their vote in accordance with their convictions
on issues that impact our community?  Perhaps we should apply our vote on
the candidates' outcome from Dan Carscallen's suggested face readings.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.

Vote on November 8th because you care . . .

For our kids
For our neighborhoods
For our town

VOTE AARON AMENT FOR CITY COUNCIL