[Vision2020] Slavery, Wayne, & keely answers doug

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Nov 4 12:09:35 PST 2005

Michael,

I am sorry if you feel I have sullied you.  However, that you have been in this area for any length of time and claim not to be  aware of the cites I gave from Southern Slavery:  As It Was greatly strains both your credibility and raises serious questions about your connection to the real world.

More disturbing, and quite frankly, gives me great concern for your future, is that you would blindly accept and assert in your message at issue Wilson's word on the subject.  A more prudent, thoughtful person given Wilson's reputation for dishonesty would have found some way of investigating, possibly by reading a copy of Southern Slavery:  As It Was and/or any number of local articles/letters on the subject.  I believe the public library still has a copy of Wilson's tract.  Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Catholic Hierarchy during the Dark Ages arguing about how many teeth there are in a horse's mouth.

In my message today, I noted that you blindly accepted Plantinga's word and attempted to use his apparently unresearched assertions on a matter clearly calling for data to make your point.  If this is your normal mode of operation, you are best advised to avoid those selling stock in silver mines, aluminum siding salespersons, and Douglas Wilson.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com