[Vision2020] Keely answers doug

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 17:08:08 PST 2005

Sorry, Michael -- you must have sent this yesterday?

Anyway . . . I don't know.  I believe that some people are born homosexual
and that most are born heterosexual.  I believe that relationships,
sexuality, attraction, gender and the like are quite complex.  I also
believe that the simplest, most literal reading of Scripture may, in many
cases, not bring about the correct understanding birthed by more intense
study.  Some things are absolutes.  Love is one of them; a stance on
homosexuality isn't.

Suspecting as I do that you want, then, a simple "yes" or "no," I'm sure
you'll understand why that hill is not one I'm willing to die on without
much more study, understanding, defining of terms, and prayer.   I will
stand by my original answer and gladly die on the hill of honoring Christ
Jesus in love, and loving others because of Him.

That's a simple answer I'm able to give any time.

keely