[Vision2020] What just society does something like this?

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Nov 2 08:25:32 PST 2005

They wouldn't have any compassion as we know it for anyone else. Especially
the Jews, but truly anyone. On Good morning America this AM they had the
woman who has stood up to her city council in Pakistan who gang raped her.
She is today's Rosa Parks and what she is doing will rock that world. I
believe that she knew, KNEW that the rest of the world would stand behind
her and if she could only get the press to tell her story she could change
the system. She is incredibly brave. I also think this is some of the
fallout from our taking on Saddam. It will give others the courage to face
their unfair systems and make very positive changes. I know people involved
in Iran in a variety of ways and I think you can expect at some time some
inside changes in that country also. While I believe the press is very
selective in their stories this woman's story is one that they have helped
to promote.