[Vision2020] Is John Calvin an Intolerista?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 1 17:17:57 PST 2005

Good God!

What is this "Is John Calvin an Intolerista" bit?

The only true Intoleristas reside right here in Vandalville, all nine of us.

It's a little late in the season to be picking up any free agents that, by
mere happenstance, suddenly appear on our doormats on Halloween, ok?  And
that goes for little Johnny Calvin, too.

If little Johnny truly desires to become an Intolerista, he will have to
prove it by demonstrating his expertise in cauldron preparation and Pagan
rituals.  Failing that, and given our recently developed interest in all
things Cajun, can he cook?  Does he know voodoo?

I mean, we Intoleristas don't simply accept every derelict off the streets.
It used to be where simply kicking a few kittens would peak our interest.
NOT ANY MORE.

The Intolerista Council will not be meeting until just before Christmas
anyway.

So, again, if little Johnny Calvin wants to be an Intolerista, he better get
his resume' in order.  And I better see some Class A felonies on his rap
sheet, ok?

Until then . . .

Don't play in yellow snow.

Tom "Intolerista Recruiter for Coven #13" Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”