[Vision2020] Palouse Mall bus stop

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 14:03:31 PDT 2005

Mr. London,

You forgot to mention on your list of complaints all
the older and disabled individuals that do not have
cars, or cannot drive to Win-Co or the mall. Their
fixed incomes make it difficult to afford the high
prices of the other grocery stores in town.

But more importantly, if you wanted to stop the motive
for this grave abuse of our most vulnerable community
members you should petition your members of the City
Council to rewrite the city code to prevent the use of
parking lots as being used as car sales lots.

I understand that might make used cars sales people
unhappy, but what is more important to our community,
the right for the disabled and elderly to eat, or the
greed of a used cars salesman?

Thanks for your comments and concern on this issue.

Donovan J Arnold