[Vision2020] 1,656 Unnecessary Deaths

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 03:01:42 PDT 2005

Pat Kraut Wrote:

"In ten years when Iraq, Iran and other countries in
the area are at peace and working toward helping other
nations to gain peace"

And just think, it would have never happened if we had
a competent intelligence agency or an administration
that did not lie to us. Thank God we had an
intolerant, lying, greedy, incompetent administration
right when the middle east really needed one most!

Donovan J Arnold